Join us for free food, CASH prizes, co-op updates, and more on October 11-12! Two events are happening over this time frame:
- Member Appreciations Days (open to all our members and their families) will be on both Oct. 11 and Oct. 12 from 7:30 am to 4 pm.
- Four $50 cash prizes, giveaways, high-voltage safety demos, free lunch, energy advice to lower your bill, and more!
- Lunch on both days will be from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Snacks, donuts, cookies, and more will be served from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Our *exclusive* buffet breakfast only open to members of our political action group (ACRE Co-op Owners for Political Action) will take place Oct. 11 from 8 am to 10 am.
- If you aren't already an ACRE member but want to attend, you can sign up at the event or do so beforehand by calling us Monday through Friday from 7:30 am to 4 pm at 800-962-3830. Your contribution of $2.08 per month helps us support candidates for office who fight for reliable and affordable electricity.
Both events will take place at Midwest Electric’s office: 06029 County Road 33A, east of St. Marys. Learn more about each below.
We’ll be offering free food, free giveaways, and free one-on-one consultations with our Energy Advisor. Cash prizes are also up for grabs, with four $50 cash prizes given away each day. One entry allowed per member each day and you can only win once.
Lunch on both days will be from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Sandwiches, drinks, soups, and sides will be provided both days. Snacks, doughnuts, cookies, and more will be served from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., so come whenever works for your schedule!
Other activities include:
- High-voltage electric safety demonstrations
- Oct. 11 at 10 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.; Oct. 12 at 12:30 p.m.
- Sign up for ACRE Co-op Owners for Political Action® (so you can attend next year's buffet breakfast!) and get four LED bulbs (while supplies last)
- Four $50 drawings each day, plus door prizes and giveaways
Ready for a discussion with leadership from the Ohio Dept. of Agriculture?
Join us from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. to hear elected officials address the crowd, take questions, and discuss current industry topics to keep you up to speed about issues that affect your life and electric rates. Past guests have included Congressmen Jim Jordan and Bob Latta.
You must be a member of ACRE Co-op Owners for Political Action® to attend. If you aren’t already a member, you can sign up at the event or do so beforehand by calling us Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. at 800-962-3830. Your contribution of $2.08 per month helps us support candidates who fight for reliable and affordable electricity.